Massage and it benefits:
There are numerous benefits to receiving massage, including physical, physiological and psychological. This is one of the reasons it is such a popular choice for people from all walks of life providing an effective treatment according to the particular needs of a client. Below are just a few of the benefits that massage can provide:
- Relaxation – massage helps the muscles relax through heat generated, circulation and stretching. It may also lower high blood pressure.
- Flexibility – someone with tight muscles may have better flexibility following treatment.
- Pain Reduction – massage assists in reducing tension and releases the body’s endorphins, influencing our pain reception.
- Recovery – massage can help improve recovery from trauma and fatigue.
- Prevention – massage can assist in the prevention of injury in the long term.
- Health – massage helps maintain and improve the health of the soft tissues due to the effects on blood circulation.
- Invigoration/Increased Energy – massage can leave you feeling invigorated and with more energy. This can be of real benefit before an event or competition.
- Reduces Anxiety – massage induces relaxation which in turn reduces anxiety.
Liz often works collaboratively to provide a holistic approach to your body's needs, to encourage faster healing and maximal recovery from pain and injury.